1. It is the client's responsibility to ensure rooms are
completely empty of furniture
as Mr Sandless
does not move furniture or electronics as our insurance does
not cover us for this unless this has been agreed and signed
off by both parties before the day of service. We require
the work area to be clear of such items upon arrival.
Failure to have these items moved may incur a waiting charge
or if rescheduling of the job is required, a fee will
apply. Mr Sandless will not be held liable for any damage
that occurs while moving such items.
2. Upon accepting our
quote (verbally, txt, email, fax or any other means), we deem
that you have read, fully understand, accept and agree with all
of our terms and conditions.
3. A deposit payment may be required at the time of booking
to secure a date.
4. Full and final payment is due and expected on day of
completion of service unless prior arrangements have
been made in writing and signed off by both/all parties.
Late payment of invoice shall immediately incur a 25% late
payment penalty fee. This shall be payable on all or any
monies outstanding from the
invoice and or Contract from the date payment was due, but
without prejudice to the Company's other rights or remedies
in respect of the Buyer's default in failing to make
payment. The client also agrees to pay all costs involved in
the collection of this debt owed to us including but not
limited to legal costs on a client/solicitor basis and all
costs of a debt collection agency engaged to act on our
behalf in recovery of the debt. All supplies materials used
in the service remain the property of Mr Sandless NZ until
full payment has been received.
5. Payment is payable by cash, bank cheque, credit
6. Once date is secured and the deposit is paid, it will not
be refunded, but dates can be changed. However a rescheduling fee may apply.
7. Quotes of covered floors are given on the understanding
that the floors underneath the covering are ready to be treated
by the Mr Sandless method and the customer will meet any
additional costs of additional work required i.e. colour
matching and/or sanding of uneven areas.
8. By accepting this quote, the client agrees to the service
outcome Mr. Sandless is able to achieve.
9. Please check the back of your quote form or floor
amendment sheet for any further terms & conditions of our
10. The client acknowledges that the wiring and fuses in the service area are of a standard to run our equipment without the risk of electrical shorts or blown fuses and agrees not to hold Mr. Sandless responsible for any incident arising from such cause.